A Note From Kathy Title

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Challenge 08 and 09 Samples

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry for my delayed updates. It has been a long week while I was gone and then to come back and ATTEMPT to catch up has been - well.. busy!

This week's challenge was very simple. We had to make a card and incorporate a square, circle and star into the card. I had to scan my card because I had like zero time to take a pic and upload it on the other computer. This was just quicker. I put a piece of red cardstock behind it when I scanned it. It isn't part of the card.

The actual card is meant to be a note card or in this case, a "snote" card. It was a super duper quickie card. It is only 4 1/4 x 4 1/4" finished size.


I made this card with the following supplies:

  • PC Holiday Paper (Christmas tree print)
  • Scraps of various cardstock in red & olive green
  • 100lb Mohawk Neon White Cardstock for the actual card and for the snowman
  • PK-306 Snow Happy Snowman
  • Paint Supplies and Ink (right column)
  • Stickles: Diamond, Orange Peel and Yellow
  • Micron 01 Brown (traced over the branch arms and one side of the carrot nose & pipe)
  • Oh and my crop a dile 1/2" rounded corners.. I love that thing.. I hope to master it soon!

Americana Acrylics used:
Spa Blue, Winter Blue, Honey Brown, Santa Red, Tangelo Orange, Russet, Olive Green


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I made this card with the following supplies:

  • Nana's Kids Cardstock - Polka Dot (JoAnn Fabric)
  • Lime Green cardstock oval is cut from a cardstock bundle (Sam's Club)
  • Scraps of various cardstock in Dk Olive Green, Yellow and Orange
  • 100lb Mohawk Neon White Cardstock
  • PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
  • PK-243 Potted Happy Flower Package
  • Paint Supplies and Ink (right column)
  • Dew Drops Pearl and Lt Blue
  • MS Scallop Punch
  • 3-D Dots

Americana Acrylics used:
Burnt Orange, Orange Twist, Russet, Razzle Berry, Spa Blue, Hauser Lt Green, Lt Avocado, Plantation Pine, Mustard Seed, Honey Brown, Titanium White, Purple Cow, Lavender, Diox. Purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment