A Note From Kathy Title

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Challenge 10 Sample


Good Morning!

I hope this finds you well and in the mood for a little challenge! Oh what fun this sketch was to create from! I used the new 1 3/8" Curly the Snowman face from our new PK-480 Christmas Face Assortment package. I was sad to finish it.. which only happens when I am having fun creating something. I paper pieced this card with very simple shapes shown below.

Happy Crafting!
Sincerely,
KathyJ








I made this card with the following supplies:
  • PC Holiday Paper (polkdot print)
  • Cardstock - lt. blue (1 1/2" squares), black (card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2") and white
  • Magic Scraps - Shaved Ice White (fluffy snow)
  • White Glue
  • Dew Drops Opaque White
  • Turquoise Gems - Self Stick Gems Darice
  • MS Snowflake Punch
  • Paint Supplies and Ink (right column)
  • Sticks that I found on my sidewalk :)
  • Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice (on the branches)
Ameicana Acrylics used:
Titanium White, Grey Sky, Graphite, Lamp Black, Spa Blue, Turquoise Blue, Desert Turquoise, Bright Orange, Tangelo Orange, Razzle Berry, Russet

No comments:

Post a Comment