A Note From Kathy Title

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 16 - from Kathy

Hi and thank for visiting my blog! Here is my take on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 16! You can see Angelica's right below this one. I love to find any excuse to drop everything and paint. This hardly took me any time at all using a face stamp - all the more simple. I painted the entire thing from raw wood to finished in 58 minutes (including to stamp.. that took all of a second)! The prize for this challenge is limitless! Tell your friends because the more that enter.. the more YOU could win! See the challenge blog for details!!

Easy Peasy.. Use your Peachy Keen Stamps faces on anything! That's right..just make ANYTHING!

Ideas from our Design Team: card, boxes, layouts, ornaments, recipe cards.. just use your imagination!! :)



Used for this ornament:
  • 5" filagree laser cut wood piece - I can't find this wood piece anymore.. but I sure loved them!
  • 1/2" wide red and white ribbon
  • MS glitter Carrara Marble
  • Art Glitter Designer Glue (dries white)
  • Paint Supplies (listed right column)
  • Sea Sponge
  • PK-900 BPD No.1
  • Timber Brown Staz-On Ink

Americana Acrylics used: Matte Varnish (used it to seal the wood), Golden Straw, Camel, Honey Brown, Raw Sienna, Russet, Dk Chocolate, Santa Red, Titanium White, Lamp Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment