A Note From Kathy Title

Friday, September 3, 2010

A note from Kathy PKS Blog Hop WINNER

Hello Peachy Fans!!

Thank you for coming along with us on our blog hop!! Our design team has just blew us away with their incredible creations! We hope that some of you have chosen to follow them as they always have such wonderful ideas! Besides being very talented, these ladies have become part of a very special family.. The Peachy Keen Family!!

I personally had a great time with the new designs!! It is so fun to get to finally COLOR within the black lines that I draw!! Thank you for all for such sweet comments!! My winner of the PEACHY KEEN STAMPS t-shirt, mug and YOUR CHOICE of ONE of the new stamp sets is..... number 187!!

Denise Springfield

Denise, I will leave a message on your blog and hope to hear from you soon!! You can always email me at kathy@peachykeenstamps.com too!! Thank you so much for leaving a great comment and for all of your excitement! CONGRATULATIONS...!!! Again, I thank all of you for visiting me!! Many thanks too to our AWESOME DESIGN TEAM FAMILY for yet another FANTASTIC BLOG HOP! We hope you will come back regularly and play along with our fun challenges!

Have a fantastic and safe HOLIDAY weekend!!
Much Love and PEACHY HUGS!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment