A Note From Kathy Title

Thursday, October 7, 2010

cool2craft on Monday, October 11, 2010

Tune in to Cool2Craft Live on Monday, October 11th for a 10 to 12 minute segment on stamping our face stamps into super glossy and very durable embellishments!! The LIVE show begins at 12 noon Eastern Time and runs until 1:30. I am going to punch and die cut several shapes, stamp faces on them and show how to shade, highlight and how to color cheeks! I will also give you several ideas on what you can do with the embellishments after they are done!! Please feel free to come in and chat, add your ideas and / or ask questions afterward too :)

create embellishments with me!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the cloud and great shading and love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so pretty thanks for sharing Debbie
    http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the show...great job...the glossy coat was very cool. Thanks for being on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these little meeses remind me of a day years ago when my best friend, hubby and 2 kids came up north to camp with us. We had a small extra camper set up for guests and it hadn't been used yet that year. While my friend was making up the beds and getting things set up for the night, she found she wasn't alone in that camper. She looked toward the little stove top and dancing around on top of it were several little mice that had a next UNDER the burners. Well needless to say, my friend AND those mice were surprised to see each other. I will never forget that day!
    Hugs from the kamperstampr

    ReplyDelete