A Note From Kathy Title

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sneak Peek NEW 2011 RELEASES from Peachy Keen Stamps!

Here it is!

My sneak peek of yet another PKS release! This is PK-234 Cheers for Green Beer set! I have not had this much fun .. well.. since the last release in November! I really love this little guy! The mug of beer is separate so you don't have to include it if you don't like beer (or green beer)! Be sure to visit all of our awesome PKS Design Team blogs over the next two days for taunting, no less. Get ready for a super fun BLOG HOP on Thursday when you will be able to scoop up all of these new releases at www.peachykeenstamps.com in time for the upcoming holidays!

Sneak Peek ORDER: {PS - yes, I stole it from Lorie}

The following designers have sneak peeks for you today, so please go check them out!
And be sure to check back tomorrow when these ladies will be showing you snippets of stamping greatness!
Now, don't forget that on Thursday at 7 p.m., we'll be blog hopping, and sharing our entire sneak peek projects with you. There will be lots of inspiration, tons of fun, and a chance on every blog to win a free stamp set. See you then!!!!


Our Design Team rocks and it would be a shame to miss out on ANYTHING they make!!

Thank You ALL for everything! BIG HUGS and tons of PEACHY LOVE!
:) KathyJ

20 comments:

  1. He is sooo cute...and looks so happy! ;) I can't wait to see it ALL!! Thanks for sharing this sneak peek!

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    I thought the same thing. Who's idea was it to give me the same set as you? Can we say PRESSURE!
    There is no way I can compete with the Queen!! Your sneak peek looks marvelous and I can't wait to see the whole thing. I love your frothy green beer! You are the BEST!!!
    Love you!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, OMGosh you have out done yourself this time!! I am so excited to hop around tonight and tomorrow to see all the peeks! And then Thursday!! WoWEEEEEE!! I can't wait!
    This little leprechaun has got to have the cutest face! Adorable, love your coloring!! The mug could have Rootbeer in it, but I like it better green!!
    hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tease peaks. Cant wait to see more.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhahahahah!! I, for the life of me, couldn't figure out WHAT you were talking about, because I didn't read on!!! You're too funny!!! Kathy, my dear, I'd like to know why you think you need Copic lessons? Good grief!!! Woman, you've mastered those Copics just like your paint! What a great sneak peek, and I love the green frothy and sparkly beer, BTW!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaah!! I was supposed to be the first to comment:( I dosed off :( Well, all I have to say is WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! I can tell ALREADY your card is going to be OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!! Just AMAZING my friend!!!;)
    Big PEACHY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is amazing, all of that detail, the bling, etc. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, I still say you should definately illustrate children's books!!! Many many kids would Love your work. I can't wait to see your new releases. Congrats... On your amazing work! Sweet Creations...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!! This looks so fun. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it already... its green! That hat is fabulous! Can't wait to see all of it!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving what I see so far Queen Peach!!!!
    I can't WAIT to see all if it. I just know it will be a STUNNER!!! Loads of love, Your British Buddie! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what i see...
    Lisa http://scrapcrzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your project is amazing, Kathy! I Love all the detail. This release of stamps is one of my favorite! Wow!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute, Kathy! Love the St Paddy's mousies. And the new faces.....precious!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  16. How so super cute and with tons of information. Thank you.

    Debbie
    jmeyer1@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kathy! Thank you for your gorgeous comments on my blog! I'm glad you liked my crazy layout. I tried to send you an email yesterday with photos but it is saying your Inbox is too full to receive my message. If you email me, I'll try again. Chloe.hill at westnet.com.au - Thank you! P.S. LOVE your card to Angelica.

    ReplyDelete